deranged.me posts may contain affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking that link. See disclosure policy under The Legal Stuff.
This has been a hard week for me with the CVS ad – lots of stuff could be GREAT but without a decent coupon? pass. So let’s see what could possibly work well.
1. Pantene will be 2/$6.97 (monthly deal) earn $1 ecb when you buy 2. You can use the BOGO coupon from the May P&G and you’re at the same deal you can get right now. However, there will be another P&G bonus insert 5/13 which will contain another Pantene coupon. Here’s the rub, though: I’ve seen two coupon amounts – a $1 and a $3/2. Use the $1 and you’re paying $1.25 for each bottle. Howsoever…if you happen to get a $3/2 coupon, you’ll be paying 48¢ and getting back $1 ecb. suhweet, huh? Limit one per loyalty card. Even without the extra $1 ecb it’s a good deal, though.
2. VO5 shampoo and conditioner is 3/$1.67 after $/3 coupon in 5/13. I’m only throwing this out because the shampoo makes a great liquid hand soap refill and it’s worth the 40¢.
3. Softsoap body wash and liquid hand soap are 2/$3 after $4 in ecbs, if you’re totally grossed out over using shampoo for hand soap. And if you’re that much of a purist, why the hell are you on my site? hmmmm?
4. Dial and Tone bar soap, 2 and 3 packs are 88¢ after $1 ecb.
5. The Spend $25 get $10 ecbs deal from 5/6 is still running. Here your best bets are the Playtex Sport with the BOGO coupon for the $5.99 size. You end up spending $4.58 after ecbs for four boxes of Playtex tampons. If you’re going for the razors, you’ll need three razors/cartridges plus a small filler to get you over the price bump. Use the Schick disposable 2 ct for $2.19. It says limit two per card, but I ran this one this afternoon after the registers were switched and it said limit four. IDK if this will change by morning, but pay attention. I also tried running both razor transactions at the same time and it was glitchy as heck and they had to push the second $10 ecb to print.
6. Finish – Ah ha! Once again it appears! If you’re running low on dishwashing soap, grab this deal ’cause it’s a very, very good one. Finish Powerball or Gelpacs are 2/$7 and part of the Spend $20 get $10 ecbs. So buy six Finish for $21, use six 75¢ coupons from 4/22 S, get your $10 ecbs and you’re spending $6.50 for six boxes or slightly over a buck a box. As far as I’m concerned, this new phosphate-free stuff cleans like crap, so I always put two tabs in the dispenser – works like a charm – so I need the stuff to be really, really cheap.
If I get wind of some great coupons coming up, I’ll post immediately – keep checking the daily IPs post because Coupons.com and redplum have been known to release high-value coupons with limited print availability.