- Full tattoo layout across 20 sheets
- Application is simple but requires a second person
- Includes bonus “The Maze” tattoo
ThinkGeek has Star Trek TNG Garden Gnomes…words fail me. and yet i want them.
- Picard – Engage!
- Riker – Set beard to stunning
- Data – My neural pathways have become accustomed to your sensory input patterns
- Worf – ghIqtal (To the death!)
- Borg – We are the Borg, resistance is futile.
If you’re more of a purist, ThinkGeek also has Star Trek The Original Series garden gnomes for the same price.
Star Trek TOS Bluetooth® Communicator is $149.99 on ThinkGeek. Created using 3D scans of Kirk’s prop, it works by pairing up with your Bluetooth®-enabled phone just like a wireless speaker or a pair of headphones would. cool beans!
Star Wars BB-8 USB Car Charger has two USB charging ports, each of which provide 2.1 Amps (enough to charge 2 tablets simultaneously). A necessary evil when driving with family! A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive.
The Star Trek White Noise Sleep Machine provides the low thrum of a familiar spacecraft exploring some corner of an as-yet-unknown galaxy to gently lull you to sleep. Use the easy-to-navigate LCARS touch screen display to select a ship or station, whose schematic will pop up in the next window. At $149.99, it’s not as cheap as drugs from India, but way cooler!