Hey, Chef by Request is in Lisle! How convenient…when I’m so lazy! Limit one per person; additional one as gift. Just read the descriptions of what’s available!!!
• $195 ($300 value) for 6 doz. hot and 6 doz. cold appetizers (min. 2 dozen of each) – holy moley, that’s 144!
• Choose your appetizers from from three seasonal varieties
• Serve up delicious appetizers any day of the week with 72 hours notice
Enjoy this livingsocial voucher for Tequila Restaurante for you south-siders. Watch guacamole prepared tableside and choose from a diverse menu of cocktails to go with your meal at this festive cantina — including creations like the El Tambien Margarita, a top-shelf Patron-based marg served with a sidecar of Agavero:
• $25 for $50 to spend on dinner Friday through Sunday
• $25 for $50 to spend on dinner Monday through Thursday
• The deep-fried ice cream is not to be missed at the new location in Dyer
Dare to be scared as you find your way through this spine-chilling Frightmare at Haunted Trails Family Amusement Park in Burbank. Open since 1975, this eerie Chicagoland favorite haunts roughly 20,000 people each Halloween season. Test your tolerance for terror:
• $29 ($62 value) for a Halloween Frightmare admission package for two
• $55 ($124 value) for a Halloween Frightmare admission package for four
• This package includes two attractions and 20 game tokens for each person
Check out the Metallic Body Art Temporary Tattoos on livingsocial – get a set for only $10 plus $2.99 shipping. Limit 5 per person. Choose from the following options:
Option 1 (1 Set): Chains, Stripes, Pyramid, Tribal
Option 2 (1 Set): Henna, Feathers, Words, Arrows
Option 3 (1 Set): Henna, Stripes, Pyramid, Arrows
Option 4 (1 Set): Chain, Feathers, Words, Tribal
Option 5 (2 Sets): Chain, Pyramid, Stripes, Tribal, Words, Arrows, Feathers, Henna
Get ready to lace up those skates, because there are a few professional-sized rinks at Seven Bridges Ice Arena beckoning those blades. Test your footwork at this Woodridge sports complex:
• $15 ($30 value) for three skate admissions with skate rental
• $80 ($159 value) for 7 Adult Skating Lessons on Thursday at 9:30 a.m. or 1 p.m.
• $65 ($129 value) for 7 Tot Skating Lessons for ages 3 to 5 on Thursday at 9:30 a.m. or 1 p.m.
How about going to see How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical at the Chicago Theatre? Tickets start at $34 for the November 23rd, 7 pm performance and include popcorn and soda or water.
Put on your walking shoes and discover just how many of our city’s most quintessential foods have their roots in Italian culture. You’ll stop at sandwich shops, pizzerias, delis, and more — and enjoy tastings throughout this epicurean adventure:
• $25 ($50 value) for one ticket to the Italian food tour of Chicago
• $45 ($100 value) for two tickets to the Italian food tour of Chicago
• $80 ($200 value) for four tickets to the Italian food tour of Chicago
Cooll! Head on over to Moraine Valley College in Palos Hills this Saturday and/or Sunday for the Paranormal Conference. This livingsocial voucher gives you a choice of one- or two-day admissions to experts in a Wide Range of Paranormal, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Disciplines!